Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth of July

Today was a great fourth of July.  First off, it is one year until Bill and I tie the knot :)  It is so exciting to know that in one year we will be married.  Today there was such nice weather here (in the low 70s) and I can only hope that it will be that way next year and not 95 degrees!  Today we had a family pool party at my parent's house.  It was fun to eat food, visit, with family, go swimming, and go to the fireworks.  

Yesterday was a great day because both my dad and Bill came into town!  We are like one big family and had such fun together.  Also, we finally got the wedding photographer finalized and I am so happy that our good friend and excellent photographer Kenny Kim is going to be taking our wedding pics.  Check out his web site:  www.kennykim.com or click here to read his blog.

Hope everyone had a safe and fun fourth of July!

No comments: