Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First Picture!



Okay, so I just posted a couple of minutes ago, but then decided it would be fun to try and post a picture to my blog. I just had to try it! Here is picture of me and some of my closest med school friends. A couple of weekends ago we had Winter Ball, which is basically SIU med school formal. It was in Springfield where all of the 2nd-4th year students are. The 5 of us road tripped it up to Springfield and had an amazing time together! We stayed at Eliza's parents house and this is a picture from our first night there. Earlier that night I got to try Springfield's famous horseshoe. It is an open face hamburger on texas toast covered in fries and cheese. YUM!

1 comment:

Aldi26 said...

Sara! How did I not know that you have a blog!?!? Now you need to post more often so I can read it regularly. :)