Sunday, April 5, 2009

Illinois Gymnastics to NCAA Championships!

Just a quick post to show my excitement over Illinois qualifying to nationals for the first time EVER! I was able to watch the regional meet online tonight. The girls had such a great meet and earned their spot at Nationals. I am so so proud of them and proud to be an Illini! Best of luck to them in 2 weeks!

Another development is that my laptop that I got for Christmas is BROKEN! Yes, broken! It just decided a couple of days ago that it didn't want to work anymore. It is really mad at me I guess. So, trying to get it fixed has been a major pain and it looks like I am going to have to send it back to Apple so they can repair it. I miss it already!

I am really looking forward to the coming weekend. It is not only my birthday, but also my bridal shower and Easter! It is going to fun to see lots of family and friends! I can't wait!

Okay, off to bed for me after an evening of much gymnastics watching and little studying.....oops!

1 comment:

Aldi26 said...

Way to go Illiniois Gymnastics!

I'm pretty excited for the weekend too....see you soon! :)